Peacock TV can be watched on Samsung Smart TV by activating the streaming platform on peacocktv.com/tv enter code screen. It doesn’t come pre-installed however, you have to install the app on your device and subscribe to the Peacock TV Network. There are however models of the Samsung Smart TV that can stream Peacock TV.
Compatible Devices: 2017 models or later (2017 M series, 2018 N Series, 2019 R series, 2020 T series. 2021 A Series).
Meanwhile, you need to know that the peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code is regionally based.
Peacocktv.com/tv/samsung Enter Code
By following the steps below you will be able to generate your Peacocktv activation code and you will also learn about peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code.
- Go to your Samsung Smart Hub.
- On your Samsung Smart Hub, search for the Peacock TV app.
- From the result provided, click on the Peacock app and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- You would be required to sign in to the Peacock TV app using your login details.
- Once you’ve successfully signed in, you would be provided with an activation code. Take note of this activation code.
- Using your mobile device or PC, visit peacock.com/tv
- Enter the activation code in the box provided.
- Click Activate.
Once this is done, an activation command would be sent to your device and you can start streaming your favourite episodes on Peacock TV. You only need to do this the first time and when next you want to stream PeacockTV on your Samsung there won’t be a need to go to peacocktv.com/tv/samsung enter code. All that will be required is to launch the streaming app to start streaming.