A new business intelligence report released by Data Bridge Market Research with title “Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape” is designed covering micro level of analysis by Key Players and key business segments.
Analytical study of this market report aids in formulating growth strategies to augment sales and build brand image in the market. The report analyses and estimates general market drivers in the form of consumer demand, government policy and demand which are related to consumer buying pattern and thereby market growth and development. Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service Market Research Report is a vital part of planning a business and organized way to bring together and document information about this industry, market, or potential customers. This Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service market research report also contains strategic profiling of major players in the market, meticulously analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-soc-as-a-service-market
Security operations center (SOC) as a service market size is valued at USD 2,990.06 million by 2028 is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 21.77% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on security operations center (SOC) as a service provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
This Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on Data Bridge Market Research Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service market contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-soc-as-a-service-market
Leading Key Players Operating in the Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service Market Includes:
The major players covered in the security operations center (SOC) as a service market report are AT&T Intellectual Property, Cygilant, Inc., Thales Group, Alert Logic, Inc., Proficio, NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, Arctic Wolf Networks Inc., ESDS Software Solution Pvt. Ltd., Sumasoft, Expel, Inc., RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH, Stratozen, Binary Defense, OTELCO, Realdolmen, AQM Technologies Pvt Ltd., Fortinet, Inc., Secuvant, LLC, Delta Risk and Comodo Security Solutions, Inc., among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Key Market Segments:
- Security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented on the basis of component into solution and services. Services have further been segmented into consulting, training and education and support and maintenance.
- On the basis of service type, the security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented into prevention service, detection service and incident response service.
- Based on offering type, the security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented into fully managed and co-managed/hybrid.
- Based on organization size, the security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- On the basis of application, the security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented into network security, endpoint security, application security, database security and others. Others have further been segmented into web security and cloud security.
- The end user segment of the security operations center (SOC) as a service market is segmented into BFSI, government and public sector, IT and telecom, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities and others. Others have further been segmented into travel and hospitality, education and media and entertainment.
Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service Market, By Region:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, rest of countries etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse More DBMR Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries includes
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email – [email protected]